Free Shipping over $299*

Cart

0

OncoQOL - Derma QOL Conditioner - 8.5 Floz

  • $49.99
  • $39.99
  • Amazing
  • For All Hair Types
  • Certified Organic Oils & Extracts
  • Free of Xenoestrogens, Gluten, Soy, and Nuts
  • International Aloe Science Council Certified Aloe Content & Purity in This Product
  • Blend of Organic Essential Oils and Extracts Specially Formulated for Sensitive Skin
  • Helps Keep Facial Skin Clear
  • Naturally pH-Balanced
  • Effective on Dry, Flaky Scalp
  • Leaves Hair Full-Bodied and Soft
  • No Residue or Tacky Wax Build-Up
  • Leaves Hair Soft and Manageable
  • Silicone/SLS/Sulfates Free
  • Vegan

Manufactured in a certified organic facility in the U.S.A.

Suggested Use After shampooing apply a small amount of conditioner over hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water, then rinse with cool water. For deep conditioning, lightly towel-dry hair prior to applying conditioner, let sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then cool water to close pores.

Other Ingredients

Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (filet gel)*, glycerin*, cetyl alcohol (coconut fatty alcohol), hydroxyethylcellulose, potassium sorbate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, citric acid, rice or pea protein*, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sodium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), glycerin, persea americana (avocado) oil*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit seed oil*, ocimum basilicum (basil) leaf extract*, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, ormenis mixta (chamomile) oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*

*Certified Organic Ingredients

All ingredients comply with our "Free of Harsh Ingredients NO List:"

Free of Harsh Ingredients - Contains NO:

  • Animal By-products
  • Artificial Fragrances
  • Artificial Fillers
  • Benzene
  • Bisphenol A
  • Dimethicone
  • 1,4-Dioxane
  • EDTA
  • Formaldehyde
  • Hydrogenated Oils
  • GMOs (ingredients from Genetically Modified Organisms)
  • Gluten
  • MEA, DEA, TEA (Mono-, Di- or Triethanolamines)
  • Mineral Oil
  • Parabens
  • PEGs
  • Petrolatum
  • Phthalates
  • Silicones (Cones)
  • SLS (Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates)
  • Wheat derivatives

The contents and bottles are free of xenoestrogens.

Certified Organic Ingredients makes up 86% of this product. The remaining 14% are naturally derived.

86% USDA/NOP Certified Organic Ingredients

Warnings

This product has not been tested on animals.

Email to a Friend

Sender:

Recipient:

  • 1729
    Please type code above here

Featured Brands

More Deals