X-shaped Kinesiology Tape Structure
The knitted, X-shaped mesh located on the inside of the elbow provides compression to help reduce elbow strain while promoting a comfortable full range of motion, even when lifting heavy objects.
Knitted Mesh Octagon Structure
The knitted, Octagon shaped mesh located on the outside of the elbow provides an added level of support and comfort for elbow movement.
Knitted Top and Bottom Cuffs
The seamless top and bottom cuff design provides a proper fit, and a firm and even compression while preventing the support from slipping or bunching.
1) Taping theory, a theory in which the range of motion is moderately (20~30%) restricted to aid in activities and movements in everyday life, differs from sports taping. This ensures that the supporter effectively aids the movement of joints and muscles while giving a proper feeling of tightness.
2) Using a breathable mesh design allows air to circulate, and the moisture wicking materials allow the skin and the supporter to stay dry. This allows the comfort needed to be worn all day long. It can be worn underneath clothes without being bulky or visible due to its thin profile, making it the perfect supporter for daily wear.
3) Netting anchor method is devised at the top and bottom of the supporter, ensuring that the supporter cannot easily be loosened or accidentally slipped off.
Using a breathable mesh design allows air to circulate, and the moisture wicking materials allow the skin and the supporter to stay dry. This allows the comfort needed to be worn all day long
Warning If you experience any of the following, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
1. Sprain, fracture or ligament injury
2. Peripheral vascular disorder
3. Abnormality such as injury, blotchiness, rash at site where support is to be worn, or chronic dermatitis/allergy to chemical textile rubber.