Free Shipping over $299*

Cart

0

Amara Organics Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face & Body - Pure With No Fillers - 8 oz

  • $39.99
  • $29.99

Discover the Healing Power of Dead Sea Mud

Dead Sea Mud is known for it’s therapeutic and healing effects due to it’s unique mineral-rich composition. Millions of people visit the Dead Sea each year to experience its natural healing power, but now you can experience the same benefits at home!

Why Settle for Inferior, Diluted Products With Tons of Fillers & Additives?

Our Dead Sea Mud is Pure & You Can Feel the Difference!

Our Dead Sea Mud Mask is the closest you can get to actually reaching down into the shores of the Dead Sea.

The thin, gelatinous mud you’ll find elsewhere is loaded with tons of additives and fillers. Our mud is pure, and you can feel the difference. It’s thick and rich with minerals, not diluted with shea butter, oils, and xanthan gum.

Enjoy the Many Benefits of Dead Sea Mud - Rejuvenates & Softens Skin - Draws Out Impurities & Clears Pores - Tightens & Smooths Out Fine Lines & Wrinkles - Relieves Dry, Itchy, or Irritated Skin - Relaxes Sore Muscles & Relieves Aches & Pains

100% Natural With No Harsh Additives

Other Dead Sea Mud products are loaded with unnecessary ingredients that can cause dryness, burning, and stinging.

Our mask contains 99.75% pure Dead Sea Mud imported from Israel. The remaining 0.25% is grapefruit seed extract, a natural preservative added to keep the product safe for use.

Contains no added color, fragrance, or harsh chemicals. Made with 100% natural ingredients and never tested on animals

Apply a thin layer to moistened skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Leave on for 10-15 minutes until dry. Gently remove with warm water in circular motions and pat dry. Can be used on face and body. Use 1-2 times per week for best results

Ingredients Dead Sea Mud, Grapefruit See Extract (0.25% as a preservative)

Email to a Friend

Sender:

Recipient:

  • 2970
    Please type code above here

More Deals